Michael S. Batley
Michael’s Career started by managing his parent’s property portfolio 25 years ago. He is Co- Founder/ owner /operator of Anew Properties LLC a Philadelphia Based Property Management and Asset Company. His Diverse Portfolio includes Ownership and Management of Some of the City’s most Dangerous Neighborhoods to an Entire Block of Historic Homes in Center City, totaling over 20 Million Dollars in Estimated Property Value. He is blessed to be faculty at Temple University Real Estate Institute where he is able to Espouse and Promote his “Real Life” “No Nonsense” “Hands On Approach” to Property Management, Creating a Learned Environment for the Real Estate Professional.
Certifications and accomplishments include:
• Co-Creator of The Greater Philadelphia Forum on Active Shooter Incidents
• Active Shooter in Schools& Standard Response Conference
• Active Shooter and School Safety Two Day Training
• INLETS All Day Training on Threat Considerations in Today’s Climate
• Prisim Use of Force Training
• First Observer Certified
• Safe Schools Statewide 2012 Conference
• Mental Health First Aid
• Pennsylvania Licensed Sales Person PA Real Estate Commission
• Real-estate education Broker level.
• PHA (Philadelphia Housing Authority) Certified Property Mtg.
• Published Author
• President of the International Trade Development Association
• Board Member and Chairman of the District Export Council (Department of Commerce)
• Holy Family University
• Co-Host Radio Show Teck Talk WDEL (Delaware)
• Vice President and Founder of Avex Electronics Battery Division
• President, Executive Committee Philadelphia InfraGard Members Alliance, a Partnership between Private Industry and the U.S. government (represented by the FBI). The InfraGard initiative was developed to encourage the exchange of information by the government and the private sector members.